Terms and Conditions for Modern Window of New York, Inc.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. The Modern Window Contest (the “Contest”) is open to U.S. residents (excluding Puerto Rico), 18 years or older at the time of entry who are residents of Erie, Genesee, Niagara, Orleans, Wyoming, Chautauqua, Cattaraugus, or Allegany counties. Employees of Modern Window, and their respective affiliated companies, subsidiaries, advertising or promotional agencies, and other agents, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with such employees, are not eligible. The Contest is sponsored solely by Modern Window (“Sponsor”).
3. Entry. The Contest begins at 5:00 p.m. (E.D.T.) on January 1st 2015 and all entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. (E.D.T.) on December 31, 2015 (the “Contest Period”).
Internet Entry: Enter by visiting the Modern Window Contest official registration page on Modern Window’s website, www.ilovemodernwindows.com and completing all of the required information and following all instructions. Submit your entry by clicking on the “SUBMIT” button. Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for the purpose of entry tracking. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Contest Rules and to receive phone calls or e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor.
One (1) entry per e-mail address will be accepted. Multiple entries by means of software generated or other automated processes will be disregarded.
Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any telephone connection, network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the e-mail account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an e-mail account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. All entries become the property of Sponsor and none will be returned. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted or the owner of an e-mail account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Contest.
4. Prizes and Odds. Prizes will be furnished and awarded solely by Sponsor. Prize: One (1) Prize Winner will receive VISTA windows or $5000.00 (MSRP) worth of windows from Modern Window of New York. Value of prize is $5000.00. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winner will be notified by telephone by Sponsor at the telephone number provided on winner’s entry form by December 31 2015. Sponsor will call during regular business hours. Failure to reach winner in person by phone may result in disqualification of the winner, forfeiture of his/her interest in all prizes, and selection of a substitute winner from among all remaining eligible entries.
To claim the prize, the Prize Winner will be notified by Modern Window (Sponsor).
Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed, except that prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes and may be required to complete a Form W-9. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned within ten (10) days of date of postmark. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release within ten (10) days, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to an alternate winner. Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor. A list of winners can be obtained by calling Modern Window @ 716.73.8800, or write to: Modern Window 26 Military Road, Buffalo, NY 14270.
6. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Contest as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Contest is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest. Should the Contest be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Failure to comply with the contest rules or the website terms of service may result in an entrant’s disqualification solely at the discretion of the Station. By entering, you may receive phone call or e-mail from Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions in any e-mail received from Sponsor.
7. Limitations of Liability. By entering the Contest, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Modern Window (Sponsor), its corporate licensee, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated corporations, and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them against any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Contest, or any prizes awarded.
8. General Release. By entering the Contest, contestants release Modern Window (Sponsor), any other promotional sponsors, and each of their respective parent, subsidiaries and affiliates and their respective and affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees, representatives, partners and agents from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Contest or with the acceptance, possession or use of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light).
9. Sponsor. The contest is sponsored by Modern Window of New York, Inc., whose decisions regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Contest shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Contest. If you have any questions regarding this Contest, please contact Modern Window at 716-873-8800, Buffalo NY.